CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

End of an Era

There she goes!! Dana's beloved truck has been sold and taken away!!! Let's just say I'm beyond excited for that almost decade old lawn ornament to be gone.

I know Dana had a LOT of great memories in that truck... the amazing sound system... the great mileage, yada yada yada... but I don't have any fond memories of it... just dragging from one move to the next. It has been off the road since Dana and I met!! (In 2004)

Well this is all part of the purge to be ready for the next adventure! :)

4 comments:

Megan Johnston

Awwww Man what will my children and I fight over as off limits to play in?? hahahhaa

Yay for selling it!

Unknown

Aww :) bittersweet.. Nate & I REMEMBER that truck (and riding in it BEFORE it was disabled hehe) Lots of memories :) ..but we have definitely been there: no more lawn ornaments!! YAY! ;)

Unknown

So Sad for Dana. Wonder if the next one will be a horse and buggy?

Dana Parker

Horse and buggy sound like fun. :)

Post a Comment