CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Just another adventure

Well here I am sitting in the ER waiting for test results... severe, steady abdominal pain that's lasted for more than 24hrs has prompted a trip to the ER.

I tried sleeping it off.. just tossed and turned
I tried waiting out.. but the chills came on.
Tried to rationalize that we didn't need to spend deductible money... but your health should always come first.

Around 5:30am I finally sucked it up and woke Dana up. He jumped up and said alright let's go... so off to the ER we went.

After the typical vitals and registration, they took some blood for labs.. had me give a urine sample, and then all set up with an I.V. they've done another pelvic/pap test cause some blood is present. Waiting on those results.

Man, what a pain. I know its not my plan.. but seriously why?? We were all set thinking we're fine with health insurance for this move cause we have a health savings account with money put away... but now after all of this I'm sure that little amount is all gone :/

There is a reason for everything, just curious to see what this is about.. prayers appreciated!

1 comments:

Parker Family Adventures

Update: the drs still don't know :(

Tests I've had:
Blood work= not anaemic, white blood cell count is normal which means no sign of infection
Urine test= no blood = not kidney stones, also not pregnant, no uti, no yeast infection
Pelvic test (form of pap smear) = no STDs, no lesions, not pregnant
Ultrasound= [to be determined Wednesday mid afternoon]

Acid levels are fine = no ulcers

All this to say, lots of things have been ruled out, still no explanation for the pain :/ drs appt Wednesday late morning to check out ultrasound results..

Post a Comment